Colegio Nuestra Señora de la Merced DBA Colegio La Merced
Calle Lucía Vázquez #176 Cayey, Puerto Rico 00736
FEMA 4339DR-PR (4339DR)
 MCRD004 – Basketball Court Permanent Work
This building consists of ribbed metal roof and rigid steel frame with an approximate footprint of 9,963 SF. The building is located in an urban neighborhood of Cayey, Puerto Rico
Remove and replace at Building Interior, 3 each of Bleachers, aluminum, 5 Row, 27 FT long x 8 IN wide.
Prep, seal and repair concrete cracks at Building Interior, 9000 SF of Athletic Fields, Sports court
Prep and paint at Building Interior, 9000 SF of Athletic Fields, Sports court painted stripes and zones, 92 FT long x 60 FT wide.
Remove and replace at Building Exterior, 9,963 SF of Pavilion, corrugated metal roof pavilion, semi-circular, 123 FT long x 81 FT wide.
Remove and replace at Building Exterior, 12 each of Lighting, high-pressure sodium, pendant, round, 150W light.
Floor 1, Basketball Court:
Remove and replace at Building Interior, 2 each of Athletic Equipment, Basketball Backboard, and Acrylic.
Mitigation Design Wind Speed:
Based on the best available data, the mitigation measure will be implement to protect the facility up to a Design Wind Speed of 170 mph.
Metal Roof Mitigation:
Metal roof fastening – Install double of the amount of stainless-steel hurricane fasteners for 9,963 SF
Replace 12 each, 150w LED, 16″ Sports Light Fixture.
The following Construction Company documents are request:
- Certificate of Incorporation (Puerto Rico Department of State)
- Certificate of Registration from the Department of State
- Certificate of No Debt from the PR State Insurance Fund, if applicable to the particular contracting entity.
- Certificate of Coverage from the PR State Insurance Fund, if applicable to the particular contracting entity.
- Certificate of Good Standing from the PR Department of State
- Certificate of Unemployment Insurance from the PR Department of Labor.
- Municipal Tax License, Payment receipt or certification
- Certificate of any other insurance required to the particular contracting entity.
To see the facility for specific details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org